- ID: Prive Williams Island Condo
Floor Plans :
Prive Aventura – The Last Private Island
Prive, the newest pre-construction project in Aventura, will consist of two 16 story towers, 160 total units (80 residences in each buidling), situated on probably the last private island, accessible through the gated enclaves of Williams Island and Island Estates. The eight-acre private island is ideally located in the Intracoastal Waterway, at the epicenter of Aventura. Residents of Prive will enjoy immediate access to the adjacent and neighboring marinas, Aventura Mall, Turnberry Country Club & Resort, Gulfstream Park, along with a myriad of fine dining options and boutiques. In addition, Prive is ideally located within short distance from Miami and Fort Lauderdale International airport, Las Olas Boulevard, Downtown Miami, Bal Harbour, the Miami Design District, Midtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and South Beach.
The new twin-tower condo will offer world-class services, five-star amenities and absolute privacy, all surrounded by open air, sea and sky. The residences will range in size from 2,585 to over 5,600 square feet of indoor space, plus expansive terraces. All residences feature private elevator entries, flow-through floor plans with 10-foot glass from floor to ceiling, expansive east/west water views, European kitchens and bathrooms, and outdoor summer kitchens.
Led by principals from BH3, an opportunistic real estate firm with a core focus on acquiring real estate in South Florida and New York City. In addition to Privé, the firm’s impressive portfolio includes Trump Hollywood, Terra Beachside, 6000 Collins, Fontainebleau Sorrento, and 1805 Ponce. Prive project will be developed by Sieger Suarez, an architectural firm, which specializes in luxury high-rise devepments. A sampling of distinctive buildings in Miami-Dade County alone include Apogee South Beach, St. Regis Bal Harbour, ICON South Beach, Trump International Hotel, Trump Royale, Trump Palace, 50 Biscayne and Porsche Design (under construction), Murano, and Murano Grande. The interior design will be done by Interiors by Steven G., the most celebrated, innovative and experienced interior design company in Florida.
Prive Aventura Building Amenities
- Two-story, 10,000-square-foot gym/spa containing.
- Men’s and women’s steam and sauna.
- Massage treatment rooms.
- Aerobic & cardiovascular equipment.
- Weight facility.
- Fitness studio.
- Toddler’s playroom visible from the fitness studio.
- Social room – billiards, board games, HD television.
- Private dining room with catering kitchen.
- Dining terrace.
- Wine cellar and tasting room.
- Cigar lounge.
- Guest suites – available for purchase by residents only.
- Business center.
- Full-service valet.
- Five-star concierge.
- 24-hour security – roving and permanent.
- Poolside Café – in-home service and light catering available during certain hours.
- Beach-entry pool.
- North-South lap pool.
- Outdoor whirlpool.
- Lighted tennis court.
- Jogging trail.
- Private jetty for guest boat landing and fishing.
- Private marina with boat slips available for purchase (limited availability).
- Nature path * Private beach & beach club.
- Pet grooming area.
- Kid’s playground.
- Private garages available for purchase.
- Prices start at $1.7 Million.
- Unit sizes ranging from 2,585 to over 5,600 square feet.
- Average unit size approximately 3,400 square feet.
- 160 total units (80 units per building).
- 10-foot ceilings.
- 10-foot-deep balconies.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass on all exterior walls.
- Penthouse units have private rooftops and pools.
- Intracoastal, Bay, and Ocean views.
- Spacious, open-plan living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- Private elevator access.
- Modern, custom-designed cabinetry and European-style kitchens.
- Outdoor summer kitchens.
- Service suites.