- ID: Porsche Design Tower
Porsche Tower Sunny Isles Beach Condo
Porsche Tower Sunny Isles Beach Condo
Porsche Design Group (German construction company) presents brand new project in Sunny Isles Beach.
This tower will feature 57 stories of glass and the latest technology available to provide owners the most luxurious experience before they even step foot out of their car.
For the best choice in luxury that suits the environment and atmosphere of Miami, the Porsche Design Tower provides just that. Units will be ranging from 3,800 to 9,000 square feet. Whether you’re looking for a small Miami getaway or a full time top of the line luxury condo, this building has every option covered.
The 57-story building is made completely with glass to ensure that no view is compromised. In fact all plans offer intercoastal to ocean see-through floor plans. Floor to ceiling, you’ll find glass walls allowing you take in all that the area has to over. Additional amenities in the unit designs include gallery-quality wall finishes, raised foyer ceilings, and pre-wired cable television and ceiling fans. Interior doors are raised panel with custom hardware. Washer and dyers are completely sound proof to ensure that your experience is not compromised by any unnecessary noise.
The living spaces of this building feature customized finishes and furnishings throughout. Kitchens feature granite countertops and backsplashes as well as top of the line appliances. Custom Snaidero wood cabinets create a homey, yet luxurious feel with rich wood tones in addition to the stainless under counter sinks. Whether you’re entertaining a large group or cooking an intimate dinner, you’ll find a kitchen that can accommodate any need.
Bathrooms are as elegant as you would expect. With whirlpool Jacuzzi tubs and custom fixtures, you’ll feel as though you’re at the spa in your own home. Patterned marble floors, glass walled showers and porcelain sinks add to the spa feel. The master bath features Kohler water closet and bidet as well double sinks, full mirrors and marble floors and showers.
Outside the Porsche Design Tower you’ll have over 400 feet of white sand beaches to enjoy as well as lush, maintained grounds offering 24-hour security. The location of the Porsche Design Tower is set back from the road offering extreme privacy and serenity as well as discreet street entrances controlled by an estate gate. Residents enter automatically, while guest entrance is controlled via announcement and video identification. You couldn’t ask for a more secure, yet serene location in the Miami area.
Finally, one of the most unique and exciting of all of the features at the Porsche Design Tower is the unique parking that no other condo building has to offer. From the moment you arrive, you simply drive up with your car and shut the engine off. A robotic arm places you and your vehicle into a glass elevator, which then takes you to your floor within 90 seconds. Simply sit and enjoy the ride. The robotic arm parks your car into its designated spot at your floor and you’re instantly at the front door. No more parking in a garage and walking to your condo. Smaller units will feature 2 parking spots, while larger units will have four. The building features a total of 284 robotic parking spaces. Due to the all glass structure of the building and units, your vehicles are visible from the condo and ideal for those who like to show off their antique cars and high-speed toys.
Please call today to reserve your unit –(305) 343-4449
Porsche Tower Sunny Isles Building Features and Amenities
- Ocean-to-Intracoastal see-through floor plans.
- Floor-to-ceiling walls of tinted glass in living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms and baths.
- Raised foyer ceilings.
- Gallery-quality wall finishes.
- Pre-wired for cable television and ceiling fans.
- Whirlpool full-size, sound proofed washer and dryer.
- Raised panel interior doors with custom hardware.
- Walk out over 400 feet of white sand beach.
- Lush, landscaped grounds maintained by professional gardeners, secured by 24-hour monitoring.
- Discrete street entrance controlled by an estate gate along entrance drive. Guests admitted via announcement and video identification, residents enter automatically.
- Set-back from road and lofty architecture provide for exceptional privacy and unusually serene setting.
Porsche Tower Sunny Isles – Custom Designed Kitchen Features
- Spacious design includes center island and breakfast area with spectacular view.
- Granite counter top and black splash.
- 42 inches built in, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with cabinetry front.
- Built-in convection microwave oven.
- Sound-insulated dishwasher.
- Frankie stainless-steel, rimless double sink with spray, disposal and instant hot water.
- Snaidero wood cabinetry with under cabinet lighting and special package of custom accessories
Porsche Tower Sunny Isles – Master Bath
- Raised Jacuzzi whirlpool tub with accessories shelf.
- Kohler water closet and bidet.
- Glass-walled marble showers with Grohe fixtures and telephone spray.
- Full width mirror over double porcelain sinks.
- Marble floors with pattern insert.