- ID: Turnberry Ocean Club -Sunny isles
Turnberry Ocean Club – Prestige Above All
Jeffery Soffer of Turnberry Associates, officially announced the pre-construction phase of the newest luxury high-rise condominium in Sunny Isles Beach – Turnberry Ocean Club, with Carlos Zapata as the Design Architect and Robert Swedroe is the Architect of Record and the Designer of all the residential units for the project. Ranging in price from $4M to $35M, the exclusive residential condo tower will be located at 18501 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach, Florida 33160.
Turnberry Ocean Club will be home to 154 lucky residents ranging in size from 2,795 square feet to over 10,000 square feet. The 54-story (649 feet high) all glass structure will add to an already astonishing Sunny Isles Beach skyline.
A resort-style infinity pool at sea level will cascade into the ocean while owners enjoy the private pool and beach cabanas. Multi-level signature private club, 300-feet above the sea level, will include hammam spa, massage rooms, infinity edge pools, wine room, private dining, gym and fitness areas, relaxation room, locker rooms and library.
Over 50 years ago, Turnberry Associates had a vision to raise the bar in Sunny Isles Beach and offer top-of-the-line community living in resort-like environment. Their best know projects include iconic brands such as Miami Beach’s landmark Fontainebleau resort. However, the perfect example of the life-style, amenities and service you will get at the new Turnberry Ocean Club will be similar to an already existing Turnberry Ocean Colony Towers (click here to view) built in 2008 in Sunny Isles Beach.
Turnberry Associates is a real estate development and property management company founded more than 50 years ago. The company’s diverse residential, hospitality, retail and commercial projects has received accolades for revolutionizing the living, working, leisure and shopping habits of millions of people across the country.
Turnberry Associates is credited for developing more than $7 billion in commercial and residential property, including approximately 20 million square feet of retail space, more than 7,000 apartments and condominium units, 1.5 million square feet of class ‘A’ office space and in excess of 2,000 hotel and resort rooms and exciting upcoming projects.
For more information or to reserve your unit please contact our Sunny Isles office at (305) 343-4449.
Turnberry Ocean Club – Residence Features
- Three-bedroom residences from 2,900 square feet.
- Four-bedroom residences from 3,625 square feet.
- Five-bedroom Collection Residences from 6,695 square feet.
- Six-bedroom Collection Residences at 10,645 square feet.
- Each residence features a family room and staff quarters with full bath and closet.
- Large walk-in closets.
- 10-foot ceiling heights.
- Collection duplex residences have 20-foot high living room and balcony ceilings.
- Residences have an 11 foot deep, oceanfront balcony as well as a balcony overlooking the bay.
- Residences feature a summer kitchen with barbecue grill on the oceanfront terrace.
- Private pools and hydrotherapy spas in Collection Residences.
- Private service entrance.
- Three high-speed, direct elevators serving each residence.
- Imported Snaidero Italian custom cabinetry in kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- Exotic imported stone countertops.
- Gaggena Appliances in all residences.
- 48” Fully integrated refrigerator/freezer.
- 30” Convection oven.
- 24” Warming convection drawer.
- 30” Combination steam oven.
- 24” Speed microwave.
- 36” Full surface induction cooktop.
- 24” Fully integrated dishwasher.
- 24” Built in gourmet coffee maker.
- 18” Full height wine climate storage.
- Electrolux full-size washer and dryer.
- All bathrooms feature marble walls and flooring.
- Dornbracht bathroom plumbing fixtures.
- Duravit all-in-one toilet/bidet in every master bathroom.
- Prime coat finished walls and imported interior doors.
- Vali and Vali door hardware.
- Designer-ready residences.
- Turnberry brand delivers premium services and unparalleled amenities.
- 54-story modern glass tower by Carlos Zapata.
- Functional, efficient space planning and overall design by Robert Swedroe.
- 154 flow-through residences with direct ocean and bay views.
- Four residences per floor.
- Dramatic arrival entrance with multiple water features.
- Three story glass lobby with direct ocean views.
- Six floors of amenities.
- Three swimming pools.
- Three private dining areas.
- Three bar/lounge areas.
- Thirty-five ocean view cabanas available for purchase.
- Storage spaces for each residence.
- Additional storage rooms available for purchase.
- Standard, underground valet parking.
- Limited self-parking spaces and garages available for purchase.
- Underground motorcycle and bicycle storage.
- Electric car charging stations and car wash area in garage.
- High-speed internet in all common areas.
- Membership privileges available at Turnberry Isle Resort, including: golf, tennis and marina activities.