- ID: Ritz Carlton Residences
Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Beach – Pre-Construction!
The latest announced project in Sunny Isles Beach – Ritz Carlton, will be located directly on the sand and 157th Street and Collins Ave. The new luxury project will offer 250 linear feet of beach, all private residences (no hotel or condo-hotel component), 50-story tower with 210 ultra-luxurious residences. The Architect is a well known company in Miami – Arquitectonica, and the interior designer is Michele Bonan who has designed master-pieces like Casa Tua Restaurant in Miami Beach, The Grovenors House in Coconut Groove, Cipriani Restaurant at the Icon Miami, JK Capri, and JK Rome, among many other projects in Europe.
The luxurious residences will feature private elevator entry, flow through layout with 10-foot ceilings and unobstructed ocean views.
Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Residence Features
- 210 Residences Only (No condo-hotel or hotel component).
- 50 stories (250 feet tower).
- 250 linear feet of beach.
- Architect: Arquitectonica.
- Landscaping: Arquitectonica Geo.
- Interior Designer: Michele Bonan.
- All residences will feature private elevator entry and have ocean views.
- The majority of the residences will have a flow through layout.
- 10 foot ceilings in every residence.
- Guest suites Restaurant Oceanfront pool (beach level) with cabanas.
- Beautifully landscaped Sunset Deck featuring a lap pool and outdoor treatment spa Secret Garden Kids, Teens Club Spa and Fitness Center ‘The Club’ .
- Business center, Library and breakfast lounge.
- 24 hour valet Concierge.
- Residence A : 3,080 SF interior, 3 Bedroom plus Den + Staff Room + 4.5 bathrooms.
- Residence B: 2,475 SF interior, 3 Bedroom plus Family Room, 3.5 Baths.
- Residence C: 1,605 SF, 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath.
- Residence D: 1,750 SF, 2 Bedroom plus Den, 2.5 Baths.
- Residence E: 3,640 SF, 4 Bedroom plus staff room, 5.5 Baths.
Units will start from $2M to $5.2M.